What We Do
We assist agencies in finding competent and qualified professionals to fill their staffing needs and likewise help aspiring professionals reach their career goals. Our professionals are known for their motivation and training and are accountable to our office. We are also honest and careful about what we promise. We will not guarantee what we can’t deliver.
Additionally, we are a strategic tool for cost reduction for our clients. Permanent candidates can cost as much as an additional 50% of their salary in hidden costs (including health insurance, taxes, recruitment, workmen’s comp, vacation time, etc). We can help you eliminate these hidden costs and increase your bottom line.
If you’re looking to hire, the benefits for using FMA to help you are clear…
- We have over 20 years of experience in the staffing industry.
- We have a proven track record for providing qualified professionals.
- We offer several trainings to ensure the finest workforce preparation.
- Save time and money on administrative cost.
We help all kinds of professionals find jobs that are great fits for their interests, schedule and financial needs.
Looking for a job? FMA Professional Resources is the perfect option for job placement. Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Flexible schedule (full and part-time options)
- Great pay
- More on-the-job experience to improve your resume and make your skills more "marketable"
- Training through our agency to help you receive several certifications needed for employment
We position candidates in the following job categories…Behavioral Health Allied Health Administrative Education