As a service to clients and candidates, FMA Professional Resources provides training in the following areas:
- Crisis Management
- TSS roles and responsibilities
- Overview of emotional disturbances
- Behavioral management
- Suicide Prevention
- Child Abuse/Mandated Reporting
- CASSP Principles
- Universal Precautions
- Professional Ethics
- Safe Environment and Disaster Plans
- Cultural Diversity/Cultural Awareness
- CPR and First Aid
- And more...
Candidate training benefits:
- FMA candidates gain knowledge and confidence from our concentrated workforce training
- Our training program offers a simple avenue for updating mandated certifications
- Our In-house training brings a seasoned familiarity of guidelines imposed by specific clients and/or specific states
Hiring agencies training benefits:
- Our training team is familiar with compliance issues for each industry and region that we serve.
- Our rigorous testing and training set our candidates apart. Our candidates are prepared, informed and eligible for work.
- Our training professionals employ up-to-date methods. Prospective candidates will be trained in the latest techniques in their job category.