FMA Professional Resources has been supplying the Behavioral Healthcare field with skilled professionals for over 20 years. It is the combination of our comprehensive training and relationships with respected behavioral healthcare providers that allow us to continue servicing the healthcare field with quality professionals. Do you wish to positively impact the behavioral health work place? Do you want to be on your way to a fulfilling career? Send us your resume.
Clients: Why use FMA Professional Resources to fill your Behavioral Healthcare needs?
- Our many years of service in the Behavioral Healthcare field position us as a trusted resource of professionals
- Our proven track record in this field is second to none
- Avoid the costs and time associated with administrative duties, advertising and managing new hires
- We eliminate the risk of burden to new placements with our satisfaction guarantee
- We offer several levels of training to ensure the finest in workforce preparation
FMA provides staff for the following positions:
- Case Managers
- Behavioral Health Workers
- Social Workers
- Addictions Counselors
- Therapeutic Staff Support
- Lead Clinicians
- Behavioral Specialists
- Residential Workers
- Mobile Therapist
- And more...
Some of our recent placements…
- Community Based Programs
- Residential Programs
- Outpatient Treatment Centers
- Addiction Programs
- Juvenile Detention Centers
- Adult Day Cares
- Nursing Homes
Candidates: Why use FMA to help you with career placement?
- We offer a flexible schedule (full and part-time options)
- We offer competitive compensation based on your qualifications
- We offer more on-the-job experience to improve your resume and make your skills more "marketable"
- We provide training through our agency to help you receive several certifications needed for placement